Under Graduation Admission
The College of Dental Sciences has achieved a remarkable record ever since it was founded in 1991. The Institution was recognized by the Dental Council of India in 1996. Presently we admit 100 students to the BDS Course every Year
Criteria for Admission to B.D.S. Course :
- Have completed 17 Years of age as on the 31st December of the Admission Year.
- Be medically fit to undergo the course and practice dentistry.
- Have passed the Karnataka II PUC examination or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and
Biology as optional subjects and English as one of the languages.
- Have secured 50% Marks in these three subjects and English taken together. However, for Scheduled Caste
and Scheduled Tribe candidates, the minimum marks are 40%.
- Admission to the course shall be based on the II PUC (or equivalent examination marks)/ entrance test
conducted by Comed-K/C.E.T.
Candidate should submit the application form along withthe following certified copies.
- COMEDK & C.E.T -> (NEET) National Eligibility cum Entrance Test
- Rank card (C.E.T.& COMEDK).
- S.S.L.C. (10th Std) Marks Card.
- 12th Std. Marks Card.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Date of Birth Certificate (if it is not in the 10th Marks card).
- Blood Group Report.
- Migration Certificate by Board(Not Applicable to P.U.C. Board students).
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe students should produce Caste & Income Certificate.
- Physical Fitness Certificate with marks of identification.
- Photo copy of Parent’s PAN CARD.
- 4 Nos. of Pass Port size and 2 Nos. of Stamp Size Photographs of student.
- Passport size Photographs of Father & mother (One each).
- Eligibility Certificate from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka.
(Not Applicable to P.U.C. Board students).